- Is your Brand stronger than that of your competitors? If yes, how?
- Your messages, services / products and in general your Brand is fully understood by your Customers?
- What is the best way to communicate with your Customers? Especially when?
- What trend concepts should you use to get your message out?
- What degree of involvement of your Customers did you manage to get with your communication strategy?
- The audience that you can reach on social networks and on the web how is extensive, involved, happy, attentive, willing to contribute?
- How effective and efficient are your main influencers in conveying your messages?
These and other questions are the milestones for the definition of a right reputational strategy for your Brand.
Supernova Data has the know-how and the competence to give complete and targeted answers to all the questions for the definition of a correct reputational strategy.
Supernova Data‘s approach to Reputation:
- Focus on the object concerned (brand or personal) and its environment;
- Identification of relevant trend topics;
- Key words and key concepts related to the triggering event;
- Collection of data from Web & Social Network with Top Class tools worldwide;
- Use of Artificial Intelligence to refine the meaning of data;
- Deduction of sentiment analysis;
- Quantitative analysis of the main standard metrics;
- Qualitative analysis that cross-references information from other sources;
- Strategic indication on the main aspects that determine reputation.